Order: Means the customer order form annexed.
Warranty Period: Means 3 years (36 months) from the date of delivery.
We/Us: Means Clarks Vehicle Conversions Limited.
Work: Means the vehicle conversion works carried out by us to the vehicle.
Vehicle: Means the vehicle specified in the Order to which the works have been carried out.
You: Means the customer referred to in the Order.
1. We warrant that on delivery and during the Warranty Period (except as otherwise provided in the following clauses of this schedule) the Works shall:
(a) conform with their description and any written agreed goods specification;
(b) be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship; and
(c) be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979).
2. Subject to clause 3. If you give notice during the Warranty Period and within a reasonable time of discovery, that some or all of the Works do not comply with the warranty set out in clause 1 and we are given reasonable opportunity of examining such Works. We shall, at our option repair or replace the defective Works provided. It will be your responsibility to deliver the Vehicle to our place of business or nominated garage for such repair/replacement to be completed.
3. We shall not be liable for the Works failure to comply with the warranty in clause 1 if:
(a) you make any further use of such Works after giving a notice in accordance with clause 2,
(b) the defect arises because You failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Works or simple good trade practice,
(c) the defect arises as a result of Us following any drawing, design or goods specification supplied by You,
(d) You alter or repair such Works without our written consent,
(e) The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions,
(f) The Works differ from their description or any agreed goods specification as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory standards,
(g) The defect has arisen because You have failed to properly maintain the Vehicle in or on which the Works are situate,
(h) The defect arises as a result of factors over which we have no control – for example, such as: storm, stone chips, scratches, and the use of unsuitable cleaning agents.
4. In the event, any part of the Work should require repair or replacement as a result of a manufacturing defect, we shall repair or replace as necessary part of the Work free of charge.
5. Except as provided in this schedule we shall have no liability to you in respect of the failure of the Works to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1 above.
6. Clarks Vehicle Conversions (Us) shall not be held responsible or liable for any financial loss or loss of earnings caused by the failure of the Works to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1 above.
1. The items specified in part A of the Appendix are covered under the terms of this warranty for a period as stated.
2. The items in part B of the Appendix are not covered by this warranty and are excluded from cover altogether.
1. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that you have access to a network of garages throughout England, Wales and Scotland at which during the Warranty Period should be able to carry out any repairs or replacements of Works pursuant to the terms of this warranty. In the event the network aren’t able to provide adequate services the Vehicle must be returned to Us (see general section 2).
1. Faults can be reported via telephone by using 01302 784490.
2. Faults can be reported via email by sending details to email@example.com
3. Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this agreement are as follows;
(a) Telephone support from 08:30hrs - 17:00hrs Monday to Thursday and 08:30hrs – 15:00hrs Friday. Calls received outside the stated hours will be forwarded to an answer service
(b) Email support monitored from 08:30hrs – 17:00hrs Monday to Thursday and 08:30hrs – 15:00hrs Friday. Emails received outside these hours will be collected and We will respond on the next working day.
Part A items covered for 12 months
Part B items excluded from cover